Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zelda Wind Waker for GameCube??

Zelda Wind Waker for GameCube??

Hi I have recently started this because we only bought the GC in the summer. I am just wondering how long it took to beat I have only been really playing it for a few weeks off and on and I think I am close to finishing it.

Only a couple nights have I spent more than 3 hours or so on it too.

Thanks.

i played the windwaker game until the part where you have to collect the 12 items. i got tired of it after getting a couple and havent picked it up since. its not the best zelda game. if you just got a GC get RE4. it will not disappoint you.

retrogamer
    I tried to play through that game twice and I just can't. This is the only Zelda game too that really dissapointed me. I think the style of graphics was the biggest turn off about this game for me.

i really liked the graphics in this game but something about it seemed too childish or repetitive...probably sailing around for far too long looking for things...but i finished the game a while back and haven't really tried to revisit it, despite being now able to play through as link in his PJs

I agree with what a few of the others have said. Something about the game rubbed me the wrong way. I ended up playing about half way before stopping.

I also agree it is not as good as past titles but overall I am having fun with it. The childish look and what not is not so great to me.

I just got to the Triforce peices last night hope I don't give up on it too.

retrogamer
    Now that I finally got the official Nintendo component cables I think I'll have another go at the game before I get Twilight Princess. All this talk about Zelda sparked my interest to replay the game.

The only Zelda Games that sparked my interest were OoT and Majoras Mask.

and of course Twilight Princess, I am almost done it now It so cool

Many people think its the same old link but a few hints in the story line prove its a new hero, perhaps a descendant of the Link we know. Really fun game
    Rrrrrol up the Rrrrrrim Stats:

"Please play again" = 25
    Free Coffee/Donut = 4

Quote Originally Posted by Nave View Post
    The only Zelda Games that sparked my interest were OoT and Majoras Mask.

and of course Twilight Princess, I am almost done it now It so cool

Many people think its the same old link but a few hints in the story line prove its a new hero, perhaps a descendant of the Link we know. Really fun game
    A link to the past didn't even peak your interest? It's probably my all time favourite zelda game.

I was able to snag Twilight Princess tonight at my local Walmart they had just got a bunch in so there were quite a few left. Watched 3 go though just while we were in line.

Wife won't let me have it till X-mas tho the grinch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast