Thread: another ssbb problem

another ssbb problem

I have a wii with a d2pro 9 and ssbb works fine. I just installed a drivekey on a different wii, and ssbb will not read disc. Game shows up in the game channel, but after i click on it, then click start, it cannot read disc. It reads originals, and all other backups so far. Version is 3.4. Any ideas. Thanks

Is it a scrubbed version? Scrubbed versions won't work on the drivekey and 3.4. What version is on the other wii with the d2pro?

no, not a scrubbed, other wii with d2pro 9 is also 3.4

Quote Originally Posted by Prarieboy View Post
    Is it a scrubbed version? Scrubbed versions won't work on the drivekey and 3.4. What version is on the other wii with the d2pro?
    I will readily admit I know nothing about modding or burning software etc, and I have had my own problems burning discs, but most the ones that have worked for me have been scrubbed with wii scrubber
    I burned them with Imgburn at 1x on windata dvd-r and they work fine
    I have a drivekey and 3.4u

Hmm... I'm new at this too, but every coaster I've made has been a scrubbed game. I really hope I'm doing something wrong because the scrubbed game selection is much bigger and obvously faster to get, but I can't seem to make em work.

Are you just unzipping and burning the iso?

Yes,
    Right click on torrent
    click -- open containing folder
    right click on the file
    click ---- extract file (using winrar)
    chose--- extract and replace
    open imgburn
    browse for iso file
    burn ay 1x

Works for me

So far I have tested a backup of ssbb on 4 wii's with d2pro9. They all played it. Tested the same disc in 3 wii's with drivekey, and none of them work. Not sure what to do.

well it works 100% in mine!!! have you got drivekey x4???? as the old one had problems I have x4 and works for me. I tried scrubbed version first and wouldnt even display they game just said eject disk and turn off wii.

I downloaded a full version burnt with imgburn setting layer brake to 2084960 and burnt with taiyo yuden 8x dvd-r master disks at 2.4x.

also I have read try burn at different write speeds as some wii might like 4x some might like 2.4x so maybe try that???

But I can safely say SSBB works with drivekey x4

I have x4. I use image burn at 2.4 and layer break at 2084960 with verbatim dvd+r dl