Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: newb question

  1. #1

    newb question

    I'm REALLY new to Wii hacking and I just had a Q

    updated to 4.0 today is there a way to play wii ware and VC stuff from a usb hdd without installing?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckey Jaw View Post
    I'm REALLY new to Wii hacking and I just had a Q

    updated to 4.0 today is there a way to play wii ware and VC stuff from a usb hdd without installing?
    Join the crew...since you have updated to 4.0 you CANNOT install homebrew.

    While you are waiting for a new exploit go to the FAQs and Tutorial section and read a bit.

    Happy waiting and Best of Luck.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by exelinguy View Post
    Join the crew...since you have updated to 4.0 you CANNOT install homebrew.

    While you are waiting for a new exploit go to the FAQs and Tutorial section and read a bit.

    Happy waiting and Best of Luck.
    I should have posted more lol my bad

    I have HBC installed and updated with waninkokos 4.0 updater

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckey Jaw View Post
    I should have posted more lol my bad

    I have HBC installed and updated with waninkokos 4.0 updater
    lol good then. Sorry for assuming.

    Have you tried Wanikoko's USB Loader? Im not sure if it runs wads because I updated my wii without knowing about hb.

    Sorry!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by exelinguy View Post
    lol good then. Sorry for assuming.

    Have you tried Wanikoko's USB Loader? Im not sure if it runs wads because I updated my wii without knowing about hb.

    Sorry!
    it's all good I don't know about the loader if anyone could help me out that would be sweet

    BTW hope they get a downgrader soon for you

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckey Jaw View Post
    it's all good I don't know about the loader if anyone could help me out that would be sweet

    BTW hope they get a downgrader soon for you
    Try reading up on gbatemp and wiibrew. Thats all I can help.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •