Error Code: 20100
* There could be a temporary issue with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection servers. Please wait a few hours and try again.
* If after waiting a few hours and the problem has not resolved, there could be a problem with your home connection. Try the following:
1. Ensure your home internet connection is working properly. Use a PC that is attached to your home router and visit a website that you have not been to before, in order to check that the connection is currently working.
2. Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase stability. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).
3. Within the Wii's system settings, erase the current connection file you use to connect your Wii online, and set up a new one. To do this, access the "Internet" option from the Wii settings. For step-by-step instructions, click here.
If you are still receiving this error code after waiting a few hours and trying the steps above, please call 1-800-255-3700 for assistance.