QUOTED Fr Tantric of - TehSkeen
Thank you for the great work
I'm proud to present a new version of Visual Boy Advance GX - 1.0.8. Carl Kenner has joined the "team" (that makes two of us now ) and has contributed some significant enhancements. Here's the changelog, most of which is his work:
[What's New 1.0.8 - April 4, 2009]* Instructions section added to the readme file
* "Match Wii Game" controls option! Games that have a Wii equivalent can be played using the controls for that Wii game. For example all Zelda games can be played with Twilight Princess controls.
* Rotation/Tilt sensor games all work
* Solar sensors (Boktai 1/2/3)
* Rumble (except for games that rely on Gameboy Player)
* PAL support, finally!
* New scaling options, choose how much stretching you want
* Colourised games now partially work but still have distortion
* "Corvette" no longer has a screwed up palette (but still crashes)
* Triggers net reconnection on SMB failure
* Source code refactored, and project file added
Note: This version does not include the new GUI style seen in Snes9x GX 4.0.0. You will see that in a later version.
Visual Boy Advance GX 1.0.8 - GameCube.zip (878.7 KB, 4 views)
Visual Boy Advance GX 1.0.8 - Wii.zip (984.5 KB, 28 views)