Thread: The Homebrew Channel Bug?

The Homebrew Channel Bug?

ok i have hombrew channel but problem is when i go homebrew channel then exit to the system menu it gives me black screen then i have to turn off my wii to go back system menu is this a bug happend me 3 times already i have homebrew channel 1.0.1 can anybody help me fix this or this is a bug in the homebrew channel?

no, no black screen, no wii-hang at hbc exit

Then why do i get it can you help me please its annoying >_< and do i have latest version of homebew?oh btw i have no network.
    Last edited by LiLCruz; 04-03-2009 at 08:32 AM.

1.0.1 is the latest, atm.

how did u exit hbc ? after what apps?

No apps i just go to homebrew channel then press home and then exit then gives me blackscreen sometimes not everytime but sense you said should be fix i don't know whats the problem on the bottem were is says 1.0.1 it says l0S36 v.418. maybe im only one having this problem <_>.

then, google cIOS_Fix wad files and install what's shorted in ur wii.
    go for an overall solution,

well i remember installing cIOS_Fix from Ultimate Upgrade/Downgrade Guide thats how i got to 3.2 i can install wads everything fine or is there different cIOS_Fix to fix this problem?
    Last edited by LiLCruz; 04-03-2009 at 11:38 AM.

billyhome do you recommend me to reinstall cios fix wad because homebrew channel still freeze on exit and sometimes i get a black screen when i try load something there and at the bottom sometimes it says 3.2U and freeze.

3.2u is the most optimistic version, keep it as is.
    try to load some apps (e.g. WAD manager, Gecko18, Gamma), then determine if u want to reinstall cios or not. no rush.