Thread: Problem with Final Fantasy Echoes of time

Ca Problem with Final Fantasy Echoes of time

Im new to the wii scene but im trying my best to get caught up in whats going on. I have recently burnt Final Fantasy Echoes of Time and tryed to load it in the wii. The game was displayed in the disk channel but after I clicked start the screen went black and didnt load.

I have IOS38, 53, 55 and cIOS37 rev2 installed. I used brick blocker and IOS patcher 1.0 and set the number to 30 for the ios patcher. I have made 2 coasters first burning at 4x and the second burning at 1x on verbatim dvd-r.

Am I missing something or do you think I ended up with a bad rip? I have searched the site for anything usefull but most of the posts I find have replys like " Search, or have you tryed to Read". I did try to search and read, I tryed many different keywords as well.

So please if I missed something simple or stupid kindly point me to the spot where I can read what I missed or help me out with an answer but please dont reply with a "Search" responce.

Thx in advance.

Sounds like an ios problem to me but you say you have ios55 installed and thats the right one for that game.

Im unsure with one thing on the IOS files. Are they a 1 time load? or do I need to manualy add which one I want to use at that time?

Well i am no expert on the matter. But i have had the same problem with games before. The last one being Moto GP 2008 just last night. IOS53 fixed the problem. I have not had to reinstall an ios yet and the first one i had to put in was for QOS a few months ago. I would install 53 again and see if it works. BUT like i said i am no expert.

Ok I tryed reinstalling the IOS files and no go. The only IOS I dont have is 51, does that matter? also I forgot to menchion I have a hardmod wiikey2 does that matter at all?

Should not matter which mod you have i have a hard mod D2pro9. Is the one you tried to reinstall the same one you installed the first time? You may have a bad file. If you used the same one i would suggest finding a different source for ios53 and installing it.

Quote Originally Posted by totalsus View Post
    You may have a bad file. If you used the same one i would suggest finding a different source for ios53 and installing it.
    I did use the same one Ill grab a different one and let you know how that goes.

EDIT: ok so I grabed the IOS38, 53, and 55 from another sorce and installed them and still no go. any other idea's or could this be a bad rip?

Edit2: so I snatched non scrubbed versions and updated to 4.0u all games are working fine now so far. Also my HBC and wad manager are still there and working as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by skitzosfury; 03-27-2009 at 05:13 AM. Reason: update