Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Version Update effect on Modchip

Version Update effect on Modchip

I installed the modchip on my Wii but do not know about exactly what chip has been installed.

If new software version like version 4.0 is available for update in Wii Menu. Will it effect my modchip.

In simple can I update my Wii software version having modchip installed and Can I play all backup games after the update.

Quote Originally Posted by zoobihoobi View Post
    I installed the modchip on my Wii but do not know about exactly what chip has been installed.

If new software version like version 4.0 is available for update in Wii Menu. Will it effect my modchip.

In simple can I update my Wii software version having modchip installed and Can I play all backup games after the update.
    im trying to find out the samething but no ones helps me i have the open wii firmware chiip. and i want to update to 4.0

???? whaT?

Will somebody help........???

Bump, I would like to know as well.

Banned
    You people aren't very bright at all are you? How about you look at the front page, and at other topics about the update. Like the one I made :O, that has the answer in it.

Thanks "Moderator" for ripping on the newbies...

Banned
    No problem ;D, and why put moderator in quotes as to act like I'm not. I'm just saying why complain no one will help you, and bump this thread when you can just search and get the answer.

Sorry, as you can see I have 3 posts. I'm just new here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast