I honestly cannot remember where I got this from but ALL credit goes to the author Bandguy ........ NOT me
1) Install the Home Brew Channel (HBC) via Twilight Hack 0.1 beta2
2) Download Wad Manager 1.3 and place it on your SD card in the /apps/ directory ( I placed mine in /apps/WadManager13/ in the root of the SD card)
3) Download 3in1SoftMod_REV3 <Google it or hxxp://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4537806/Wii_SoftMod_Backup_launcher_pack_WORKING____>
This pack contains several .wad files that will be used in the next few steps
4) Download IOS16 !!WAD!! file IOS16-64-v257.wad and put IOS16-64-v257.wad in the SD card's wad folder (/wad/ in root of the SD card)
5) Launch HBC and install the IOS16 Wad with Wad Manager 1.3
6) In the /apps/ directory of the SD card, create a new directory called WadManagerIOS16
7) In the 3in1SoftMod_REV3 pack there is a Wii_SD_Card directory. Copy the boot.MOD file (**NOT BOOT.DOL***) to the /apps/WadManagerIOS16 directory on your SD Card. Rename it to boot.dol
-Note: To get Wad Manager 1.3 and WadManagerIOS16 to work I had to copy the icon and meta file from Wad Manager 1.1. I'm not sure if these files are required to launch the boot.dol file from HBC. I also edited the meta file to differentiate between Wad Manager 1.3 and Wad Manager IOS16
8) Copy 07-cIOS249-v7_waninkokoFULL-nw7.wad from the 3in1SoftMod_REV3/Wii_SD_Card/ directory to your WAD directory on the SD Card ( /wad/ in the root SD card folder)
9) Launch HBC and install 07-cIOS249-v7_waninkokoFULL-nw7.wad using WadManagerIOS16 (if you try to install it via Wad Manager 1.3 it will return an error)
10) Download Backup Launcher 0.3gamma and place it in the /apps/ directory on the SD Card
Note: Here is what your SD should look like after downloading the new files.
I am assuming you have already installed HBC via twilight hack 0.1beta2
- F:\ will be used as the SD card
F:\private <-- twilight hack
Run Backup Launcher from the HBC and you should be good to go!
Last edited by Rossy; 03-17-2009 at 02:37 AM.
Have you used the search function ? used the Tutorial section ?
Did you know you can donate to help the running of this forum ?
hi...sorry we're busy, so only giving priority to supporting members like MK contestants / forum donators at this time...
The advice given is up to you whether to act on it or not. NO responsibility is taken for you screwing up !
Thanks for your understanding