Wasabi DX Installation Instructions & Upgrade 1.1
As resellers will start receiving stock of Wasabi DX tomorrow, the installation instructions can now be found in the Downloads section. We also added an upgrade disc that adds support for multi-game discs and fixes an annoying bug that slipped into production version due to a last minute change in the code, sorry for the inconvenience.
- Added multi-game disc support
- Various improvements
Here is a picture of the production unit. Stay tuned for more news...
5th of March 2009 - Wasabi DX now shipping!
Wasabi DX is now shipping. The final feature list has been updated, and more is to be expected in the future thanks to DVD upgrades!
- Plug and play solderless installation on ALL consoles (DMS, D2A, D2B, D2C, D2C2, D2E, epoxy D2E and D2nothing/D3 drives)
- Build-in configuration menu (reset console then press 3 times eject)
- Configurable Auto-boot option
- Configurable Wii Update Blocker to avoid bricking
- Works with SMG and SSBB and other problematic games
- Fully upgradable from DVD
- Configuration Disc
- 16Mbit (2MBytes) embedded Flash memory for firmware usage
- Hardware Flash recovery mode
- JTAG connector
- Excellent media compatibility (supports DL media)
Last edited by ModderMan; 03-10-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin