Thread: Homebrew - Backup Games and random stuff

Homebrew - Backup Games and random stuff

Hi again guys!

I have just installed Homebrew onto my Wii System, i have also installed the wad files and backup launcher onto my Wii, I am currently in the process of burning my first game to test. however i do have a slight problem.

As my Wii was running on version 3.3E I have downgraded back to 3.2E. now, when i play my game Super Smash Bro's Brawl it tells me in order to play the game, I must upgrade my system. I understand by upgrading it can cause problems with homebrew and/or with playing backup games.

could anyone point me in the direction of the information on what i should/need to do, so that it does not request me to update, as i am unable to play the game

Thank you kindly for any help given, its greatly appreciated!!!

regards,

Alan

justrun the game inthe backup launcer it wont ask you to update as this program bypasses the updates if your still not sure use a program called whizzle shizzle dizzle this program removes updates from isos before you burn them to disk

Ah nice stuff, thanks a lot for the quick responce, i will give it a go soon as im back home.

Thank you!

Regards,
    Alan

ok, i tried running my original copy of super smash bros brawl, playing it normal states it needs an update so I am unable to play it. i have tried playing it via the backup launcher like a backup game, and then my Wii remotes do not work correctly, they do not point on the screen and the D play buttons do not work correctly e.g. up arrow makes the hand move to the left of the screen.

i have tested backup games (not of brawl, but of super monkey ball) and it works ok as far as i can tell.

Any suggestions? maybe a different backup launcher? are there any other kinds? other than backup launcher?

Thanks in advance!

regards,
    Alan

Wiihack's Staff
    ~ ********* ~
    *UNDERSTAFFED*ONLY MK Contestants & ***** Supporters can PM MODS
    if u pm me for help...
    you better be a ***** donator

Install Starfall and set the option to block disk updates .........

try the search button.....it works

Have you used the search function ? used the Tutorial section ?

Did you know you can donate to help the running of this forum ?

http://www.wiihacks.com/home.php

hi...sorry we're busy, so only giving priority to supporting members like MK contestants / forum donators at this time...

The advice given is up to you whether to act on it or not. NO responsibility is taken for you screwing up !
    Thanks for your understanding