Thread: Hello ALL...

Cool Hello ALL...

I'm new to the Wii Hack work and trying to to get an understanding of it all before I dive in.

Welcome to WiiHacks!
    YES! I finally finished my Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas port for Mac! I'm so happy

Quote Originally Posted by grnerak View Post
    I'm new to the Wii Hack work and trying to to get an understanding of it all before I dive in.
    make sure to read the wonderful tutorial section on this site you will have lots of understanding, and search is your friend

Question, I've performed the installation but when I put the disk in the slot and try to run from the backup channel the screen goes black, nothing happens and the system totally locks up. I have to power it off and back on the eject the disk. Did I miss something? or Am I doing something wrong?

do you have an ntsc wii or pal? Is your game Ntsc or pal?

ntsc. I think that I have a media issue. I am usig DVD RW so I will go out tomorrow and get some DVD R and see what happens. Thanks for your help.

Thanks. This newb stuff is no fun. I feel like a fish out of water but I am trying to be a quick study.

I didnt see a - on that dvd r . you cant go wrong with dvd-r

I am now using DVD R and I still get the same error:

DVD read error 324

What should I do now?

Thank you so very much for all of your help. I am downloading to DVD -R at 2,4 speed with Imageburn and everything is now working GREAT. You folks ROCK !!!

THANKS AGAIN.