Thread: trauma center wont load

trauma center wont load

hello everyone. first post, just joined. ive been reading for hours but cant quite get the answer im looking for. i have ntsc wii v3.3u with wiikey2, updated to v1.2, installed just before x-mas. have downloaded a dozen isos and burned them succesfully, all working. i just tried trauma center new blood(PAL) and it starts fine. the console recognizes the game and displays title and picture, but when i press A to load, game freezes. only way to get any response is to unplug or press and hold power for 7 or 8 seconds. first burn was at 4X so i redid it at 2X and got exactly the same results. what am i missing. thanmks in advance.

ivedone some more reading but not quite grasping everything. is there a way to tell if your iso download has been touched in any way. my iso says it is 4.37.

Wiihack's Staff
    ~ ********* ~
    *UNDERSTAFFED*ONLY MK Contestants & ***** Supporters can PM MODS
    if u pm me for help...
    you better be a ***** donator

Quote Originally Posted by two ton View Post
    ivedone some more reading but not quite grasping everything. is there a way to tell if your iso download has been touched in any way. my iso says it is 4.37.

How big was your download ?
    If the downloaded file was less than 4.7Gb then it's been scrubbed - but will still extract as 4.7Gb.
    3.3 cannot use scrubbed versions. Either download a 1 to 1 copy or downgrade your system to 3.2
    Have you used the search function ? used the Tutorial section ?

Did you know you can donate to help the running of this forum ?

http://www.wiihacks.com/home.php

hi...sorry we're busy, so only giving priority to supporting members like MK contestants / forum donators at this time...

The advice given is up to you whether to act on it or not. NO responsibility is taken for you screwing up !
    Thanks for your understanding

my extracted iso is 4.37 gb so i guess i need new dowload. thanks