Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how can i remove double channel?

how can i remove double channel?

hi there everyone, these is what happen:

i have a japan wii then convert it to english ver. 3.2U, install modchip i think its D2C. after that i borrowed mario kart to my friend and run the update and then ive got a double channel, could it possibly remove?

one more thing, once im in wii desktop and insert disc it cannot read the disc but if i leave the disc inside, turn off and then turn on, my wii can read the disc. weird isn't it?

thanks for any help.

http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...-do-about.html

i'm pretty sure theres links in that thread somewhere to remove Duplicate channels.

hi trekster...by the way thank you for the reply. im just confuse which of the update disc will i use? my wii console is japan convert to english with ver. 3.2U, which one will i use? will it also solve the weird reading disc problem?

simple way to remove duplicated channels is:
    point to the "Unwanted" channel with wiimote, hold B, and move it to the page four of wii channels. out of sight, out of mind.
    lol

yeah that is the easy way to remove the duplicate channel billyhome but i think it doesnt solve the semi-brick issue as per trekster, thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ogsdapogs View Post
    yeah that is the easy way to remove the duplicate channel billyhome but i think it doesnt solve the semi-brick issue as per trekster, thanks anyway.
    for semi-brick issue, u've to clear it by using the software as listed. make sure u apply the one with correct wii_region.
    Converting Jap wii into US wii may bring u more update issues, from time to time. good luck.
    Last edited by billyhome; 02-17-2009 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ogsdapogs View Post

Here
    Duplicate Channel Remover - WiiBrew

im really sorry guys for being ignorant, im really confuse on what region will i choose to download? my console originally from japan ver3.2J, brought it to expert then he installed a d2c modchip, he also made the language into english and made it ver3.2U. now, i want to run an update disc or install homebrew on my wii, what region will i choose?

If you are running 3.2U make sure it is NTSC

oh oh...how will i know if it is NTSC? peace brother hehehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast