Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opera browser 2.0 where can I get ?

Opera browser 2.0 where can I get ?

Hallo.I have got opera browser for wii but first version.My wii is Japanese.I heard there is a new one called 2.0 or something like that.Could You help me and tell me where can I get it from because I can't find it.Must be japanese.I'm taking about opera in WAD file.Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by qurczak1 View Post
    Hallo.I have got opera browser for wii but first version.My wii is Japanese.I heard there is a new one called 2.0 or something like that.Could You help me and tell me where can I get it from because I can't find it.Must be japanese.I'm taking about opera in WAD file.Thank You
    You have a pm...

Quote Originally Posted by at90s2313 View Post
    You have a pm...

Can you send me that pm too, please.

Do I need to uninstall old opera first or this opera 2.0 will replace the old onethank You

it is not opera 2.0!!!

hi.opera u gave me is the old one not 2.0 realease from December 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejoe View Post
    Can you send me that pm too, please.
    Do you need the Opera browser for Japan consoles? Thats the link I sent him.

Quote Originally Posted by at90s2313 View Post
    Do you need the Opera browser for Japan consoles? Thats the link I sent him.

I need the USA version if possible.

Thank you.

I'm looking for the opera browser 2.0 USA (NSTC) version also if anyone can help. Been looking all over and can't seem to find it. Weird seeing as though it is 6 months old

I need the USA version if possible.
    pm me
    Thank you.

can someone PM me the latest opera browser for the wii NTSC canada version please! thanx alot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast