Thread: Question.

Question.

Can you get HomeBrew without Zelda:Twilight Princess?

Quote Originally Posted by TumbleWeed View Post
    Can you get HomeBrew without Zelda:Twilight Princess?
    If your wii is modded and you are at 3.2 or below there is an iso that you can burn to a dvd and boot it from there. Otherwise - no, the twilight hack is the easiest one to use right now.

If you have trouble getting a copy of twilight princess you have a few options:
    Rent it for a night
    Buy second-hand then return it
    Use an online store where you get a free trial - cancel after this trial ends
    If your wii is modded download a backup

Hope I helped. Good Luck...and just in case you ARE going to download a backup because you are on menu 3.3 or above - don't forget to download an unmodified version.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazysheep View Post
    If your wii is modded and you are at 3.2 or below there is an iso that you can burn to a dvd and boot it from there. Otherwise - no, the twilight hack is the easiest one to use right now.

If you have trouble getting a copy of twilight princess you have a few options:
    Rent it for a night
    Buy second-hand then return it
    Use an online store where you get a free trial - cancel after this trial ends
    If your wii is modded download a backup

Hope I helped. Good Luck...and just in case you ARE going to download a backup because you are on menu 3.3 or above - don't forget to download an unmodified version.
    What do you mean Online Store?

example: Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Actually I was thinking of something like gamefly or boomerang where you can rent games online. Some of them have a free trial for a month so you can use that.