Thread: Soo everything got the green filter?

Thanks

Soo everything got the green filter?

Hi,

I have a softmodded Wii, it has been the same since Trump had his own hair, just doing what it's been told, mainly playing a backup of Mario Kart, it's on version 4.2 and has uloader 4.3 from Hermes.

My 4yr old son managed to start a "hidden" pac-man style game from the loader menu(never done that before), and after that everything has gotten a green-ish filter.

So how do we get Mario red again?
    System settings is correct
    Booted w/o the SD and started from an original disc, still we have HulkMario

Administrator
    Thanks
    You check your cabling? Composite or component? If the latter, check each individual cable and make sure it's plugged into its appropriate color matched counterpart. Of course, your statements pretty much tell me not a wiihacks softmod.

Thanks
    I never knew changing settings can affect your AV/HDMI/WHATEVER_YOU_CALL_IT (just kidding) connection. But yeah I think you should still check cabling (oh, and this also happened to me because the Red, yellow and white cables (you know what I mean?) weren't plugged in correctly so I plugged them correctly again and it was fixed)