Thread: CFG Loader stopped working for some reason.

Thanks

CFG Loader stopped working for some reason.

So I recently softmodded my wii and I wanted to play games off a USB. I tried to do it with USB loader but it just freezes. Now I tried CFG loader and it worked! But I put a game on the USB and put it back into my wii and now CFG loader doesn't work! It starts but it just freezes at the first frame or splashscreen. I really need help!!

EDIT: I got it to work, but the problem is that it only works with some games. I put smash bros brawl and it froze, but I put mario kart and it worked. Any reason why brawl doesn't work?
    Last edited by pisicino; 03-16-2017 at 06:19 AM.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pisicino View Post
    So I recently softmodded my wii and I wanted to play games off a USB. I tried to do it with USB loader but it just freezes. Now I tried CFG loader and it worked! But I put a game on the USB and put it back into my wii and now CFG loader doesn't work! It starts but it just freezes at the first frame or splashscreen. I really need help!!

EDIT: I got it to work, but the problem is that it only works with some games. I put smash bros brawl and it froze, but I put mario kart and it worked. Any reason why brawl doesn't work?
    Try loading the game with cios 223.
    Select the game , then go to options and go all the way down to the bottom and clck on the ios and choose 223 m-load.

Jax
    Last edited by Jax; 03-16-2017 at 06:42 AM.