Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dood what the heck, i know i posted stuff but its no where to be found, also. help me

Thanks

dood what the heck, i know i posted stuff but its no where to be found, also. help me

what i need help with is my wii has like no space or room to save stuff i have to move stuff to sd card to actually save a new game, i have like maybe 110 slots of memory i know i dont have more than 130

does anyone know why this is, and how to fix it, i have soft modded my wii, and i use wii flow, i dont know what other Info u guys would need

now onto the more concerning issue. i posted something a while ago stating that i cant sign into my old account, and that the bookmarked pages i had open are no longer what they were.

one says something like i appreicate what u guys are doing, and when i posted something about this trying to get help, i guess someone deleted my post, because i cant find it no where, and there was at least 1 or 2 more posts i made, that are no where to be found.... wtf is going on

Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,275 Times in 1,004 Posts

dood what the heck, i know i posted stuff but its no where to be found, also. help me

Your old post appears for me. It could be auto moderated. As for the problem with your Wii I'm confused as to what you're expecting. You said it's of space right? Only 100 or so blocks left? The only help we can offer for that is to say A) delete some of the stuff you currently have on the system (i.e. Channels you no longer use and saves for games you don't play) and/or B) set up your USB Loader to use emunand. It will save games to the drive your games are on and you won't have to worry about save space on the system.

Also if you post a SysCheck we can make sure your mod isn't messed up. That could lead to helpful solutions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    Your old post appears for me. It could be auto moderated. As for the problem with your Wii I'm confused as to what you're expecting. You said it's of space right? Only 100 or so blocks left? The only help we can offer for that is to say A) delete some of the stuff you currently have on the system (i.e. Channels you no longer use and saves for games you don't play) and/or B) set up your USB Loader to use emunand. It will save games to the drive your games are on and you won't have to worry about save space on the system.

Also if you post a SysCheck we can make sure your mod isn't messed up. That could lead to helpful solutions as well.

No i only have 100 or so TOTAL blocks, and im wondering why, when someone told me they had like at least 1,000 also i have a minimalist setup. i have wii flow, and maybe 2 other usb loaders, or something like that, and the stuff that came with it,

is there a way to use EMUnand with Wiiflow? cuz thats pretty much the only loader i use, i think when i put on DiosMios it messed something up. cuz when i went to play Wind Waker, off my disc the map glitch would show up on the physical disc.

any can u point me in the direction of a tut on how to make and post a syscheck, i just dont wanna do any more damage than has been done

Thanks
    Lets walk it back a few steps. Have you soft modified the wii with our guide?
    I would also point you to the Nintendont guide. It is the best Gamecube loader followed by Devolution.
    These loaders are able to be used within WiiFlow and the other usbloaders.
    SnesMaster links the guides in his signature.

I would also suggest Savegame Manager GX. This app will help you to move all saves from the wii and GC ports to the logical location.
    NGC are saved as mamdata or something. The Nintendont guide explains this process.

VWA
    Thanks

Slight correction to NES's post, GameCube save data cannot be stored on emunand. Emunand is for Wii stuff exclusively (i.e. Wii game saves and channels) GameCube games will be in there own file on the save drive that your GameCube ISO's are on. The file type will depend on if you're using Devolution (it will be a file called memcard.bin) or if you use Nintendont (it will be ninmem.raw).

Each respective guide (My Devolution and Nintendont guides) will direct you on the full details for that.

6. 1 User Says Thank You SNES_Master For This Useful Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nes_player4LIFE View Post
    Lets walk it back a few steps. Have you soft modified the wii with our guide?
    I would also point you to the Nintendont guide. It is the best Gamecube loader followed by Devolution.
    These loaders are able to be used within WiiFlow and the other usbloaders.
    SnesMaster links the guides in his signature.

I would also suggest Savegame Manager GX. This app will help you to move all saves from the wii and GC ports to an EmuNand location.
    NGC are saved as mamdata or something. The Nintendont guide explains this process.

Yes i followed mauiFrogs Softmod guide but i did it what feels like years ago so im remember what i did... like at all

anyway. i will check that guide out, also im not intrested in loading anymore GameCube Loaders at the moment,
    What i am interested in is Restoring my Memory Blocks to what they should be cuz i should have over 120 TOTAL blocks,

but im gonna post a SYS check. and also i think im gonna have to use the EMUnand

Thanks
    also i should mention now that i think about it, i have 3 wii ware games, and i cant think if they were on there before or after i made this post, is it possible that they could/would take up over a Few Hundred Blocks?. i just beat La-Mulana so i can remove that.

i just gotta figure out how i remove it first, cuz i dont know if i do it from the system or from my HDD

*EDIT:* yup that freed up about 800 Blocks. and i just realized that when i was looking to make room i never went to channels i thought it was all in the same place as the game saves, and i just found out that i could have just transfered the channel wii ware games to my SD card instead of Deleting them.

also from what i hear that is still low, ive heard its supposed to have 2500 to 3000 blocks. at least thats what i read so i dunno, but whatever 800 is enough for me, and it saves me from having to do a sys check which seems like a pain since my comp im using doesnt have a sd reader, (alienware Alpha)
    Last edited by pyrosandwich; 01-12-2017 at 10:10 AM.

VWA
    Thanks
    Some Wii ware games can be pretty big. You can check the size of each game in the Wii settings > save data.

VWA
    Thanks
    2,500 - 3,000 blocks on the Wii itself is doubtful. I'm pretty sure the Wii only has about 2,000 brand new out of box.

Thanks

yes

thanks man we are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast