Thread: cjizzle has left the building

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,811 Times in 2,051 Posts

cjizzle has left the building

Fellow Wii hackers and staff,

It has been a true pleasure the last 7 years helping so many people. I used to be just a lurker, reading and learning everything I could. The kindness bestowed upon me here at wiihacks when I was a noob was incredible. It made me want to be a part of something greater than what I was.

The day I was promoted to staff here..thanksgiving 2011...never will forget it. Everything we had done for so many years was so important.. The Christmas day questions, the staff getting together and deciding who would write what...all the craziness..

Bmarlo and his roo's..Skell, Emu, Shifty, Nighty, Odd, Blue Peanut, Pob, so many amazing people taking time out of their lives to help others...that's what this was all about.

Its time for me personally to move on to the next chapter in my life, I cannot fulfill the responsibilities as a senior mod here any longer. The staff has full access to all of the files I have ever uploaded, and I relinquish full control to them (sounds fancy saying that lol, the info was there for them 3 years ago).

BluPhant, please set me as staff alumni and remove my title and all access privs. Love you all, but its time for me to move on.

cjizzle

2. 5 Users Say Thank You to cjizzle For This Useful Post