Thread: One problem im having... Help please

One problem im having... Help please

Hi i finally got a Wii!! its like a brand new launch console with zelda tp,sports,CoD 3 , it plays burnt disks perfect, not that i need it much, as USB loader GX and Dios Mios are awesome,REmake is so awesome to play again,And im really impressed at Rogue Squadron games

Anyways i been installing alot of emulators and forwarder channels, everything is working good, but when i select a channel and zoom in,then switch left or right between the channels it freezes alot of the time??

There no problem selecting a channel then backing out to main menu and choosing another

This is in main Wii Dashboard

Also if i use USB loader GX there is no problem switching channels while zoomed in

Is this a common problem??Im using 4gb schd SD card, its getting abit full now, could that be the issue?

Thanks alot for some info please
    Last edited by STONEDSTONER; 12-23-2013 at 02:13 AM.

Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    Did you use our Softmod ANY Wii guide (located in my signature) to mod your Wii or did you use a different guide?

If I spelled something wrong, I'll just blame it on auto-correct

Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    Did you use our Softmod ANY Wii guide (located in my signature) to mod your Wii or did you use a different guide?

Yes i did use your guide, it only seemed to start doing this once i had about 10 emulator channels installed

Everything works, its just odd when you change channel left or right when zoomed in it will freeze on a few emulators

Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    How many blocks of memory is left on the system? Perhaps your system is getting full.