Thread: win XP - Sundriver not detected

Thanks

Unhappy win XP - Sundriver not detected

Sundriver not detected,

I have sun driver 2.06, i have used sundriver application v2.04 and v015, i have tried my Seagate 250gb HD formatted in both ntfs and fat32 (via mini tool partition wizzard).

When i connect power to the wii, the sundriver light is off, when connecting the usb to pc the light is red (half bright), then i press wii power button and sundriver light is red (full bright),

The sundriver program just says sun driver 'not connected yet' does anyone have any ideas or is it Faulty?

Ive spent hours trying to get this working but to no avail, I've tried to get the sun driver recognized on 2 different P.C's and in 2 different wii's, but nothing.

I would greatly apreciate any help, thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slimsedg View Post
    Sundriver not detected,

I have sun driver 2.06, i have used sundriver application v2.04 and v015, i have tried my Seagate 250gb HD formatted in both ntfs and fat32 (via mini tool partition wizzard).

When i connect power to the wii, the sundriver light is off, when connecting the usb to pc the light is red (half bright), then i press wii power button and sundriver light is red (full bright),

The sundriver program just says sun driver 'not connected yet' does anyone have any ideas or is it Faulty?

Ive spent hours trying to get this working but to no avail, I've tried to get the sun driver recognized on 2 different P.C's and in 2 different wii's, but nothing.

I would greatly apreciate any help, thanks

well i finally sorted it!!! the wii power supply was not sufficient/faulty, swapped out the supply for a new one and the wii & sundriver booted, and were recognised straight away!!!!!!!!

WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Dr. House @ Wiihacks
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,529 Times in 3,804 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Wow, you figured out your issue almost two years later? Thanks for reporting back.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 1,053 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    Wow, you figured out your issue almost two years later? Thanks for reporting back.
    I don't know about you, but I've been waiting on the edge of my seat these past two years for an update. I can finally relax.

Sent from behind you
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.