Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: external drive question

  1. #1

    external drive question

    I am wondering if its possible to add a external hdd to the playstation 12 GB slim if so what one and how do I do this

  2. #2
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane84 View Post
    I am wondering if its possible to add a external hdd to the playstation 12 GB slim if so what one and how do I do this
    There is, but you would have to purchase an ODDE device. By the time you do that and have it installed, you could buy a PS3 on CFW. Then use the super slim for legit online play.

    http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/...SA-CANADA.html

  3. #3
    OMG @playerkp420 you whore..........

  4. #4
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,183
    Quote Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin View Post
    OMG @playerkp420 you whore..........
    LOL. Dec 2009? Funny I haven't seen you here before.

    I don't get around as much as you.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Dr. House @ Wiihacks
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    19,010
    I assume mutual friends by the exchange?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by playerkp420 View Post
    LOL. Dec 2009? Funny I haven't seen you here before.

    I don't get around as much as you.
    I think i joined to get help with hacking my Wii, didn't realize i had joined so long ago though, i have the site on my RSS feeds, just hadn't logged in until last night

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin View Post
    I think i joined to get help with hacking my Wii, didn't realize i had joined so long ago though, i have the site on my RSS feeds, just hadn't logged in until last night
    yes you seem to get around mr Rasputin from ps3 to the wii

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •