Thread: Should I Virginize My Wii to Get a Fresh Start?

Should I Virginize My Wii to Get a Fresh Start?

My Wii has been softmodded for around 5 years now. Although I eventually found Mauifrog's softmod guide and starting taking care with how and what I installed to my Wii, I didn't start as meticulous and informed. Now it's been a few years since I used his guide.

So here's my concern and my question:
    Since most of my modding was done a long time ago and some of it was done irresponsibly, I'd like to have a fresh start. I'd really like to restore my Wii to factory fresh and then re-hack it so I can pay attention this time around and have a complete knowledge of what's installed and how.

What is you're opinion on this? Is virginizing my Wii something I should do or do you recommend another option?
    What is you're opinion on ohneswanzenegger?

Thank you.

Here's my syscheck:

Spoiler

WiiHacks Staff
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by tahd View Post
    My Wii has been softmodded for around 5 years now. Although I eventually found Mauifrog's softmod guide and starting taking care with how and what I installed to my Wii, I didn't start as meticulous and informed. Now it's been a few years since I used his guide.

So here's my concern and my question:
    Since most of my modding was done a long time ago and some of it was done irresponsibly, I'd like to have a fresh start. I'd really like to restore my Wii to factory fresh and then re-hack it so I can pay attention this time around and have a complete knowledge of what's installed and how.

What is you're opinion on this? Is virginizing my Wii something I should do or do you recommend another option?
    What is you're opinion on ohneswanzenegger?

Thank you.

Here's my syscheck:

Spoiler

If you read Maui's guide, you'd know the answer to that question.
    [spoiler=Click Below for recommended Links]
    Guides:

Download the latest:
    Latest Loaders CFG v70r65
    GX r1226
    WiiFlow 4.2.1
    Other downloads DM/DML 2.11
    [/spoiler]

http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...i-hacking.html

Okay, I'm reading this now and it answers my questions. Fine, I'm dumb; I'm sorry :/
    Thank you for the direction llaffer.
    Last edited by tahd; 11-30-2013 at 12:31 PM.