Thread: Help Loading Games Using WiiFlow

Help Loading Games Using WiiFlow

Ok guys...So I'm using a USB Loader (WiiFlow). To test it out I downloaded Super Mario All-Stars ISO. I used the WiiBackUpManager to convert the files to WBFS and place it on the USB. (I am using a 16gb Kingston DataTraveler G3. Formatted to NTFS)

I put it in my Wii and launch WiiFlow and it finds the game no problem.

The problem arose when I downloaded Super Mario Bros in a two-part file. Combined them using WinRAR into a .ISO file. I then followed the same procedure, converted using WiiBackUpManager and placed it on my USB flashdrive.

Only this time I doesn't show Super Mario Bros when I launch WiiFlow. (I also downloaded Smash Bros Brawl ISO and did some thing. Didn't show when I booted WiiFlow.)

What could be the problem? And what do I have to do to fix it.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    What if instead of downloading the games you rip them from your discs?

Ok but if I rip them I still encounter the same problem. WiiFlow isn't seeing them when I put them on the usb drive. I'll try playing around with the directories.

Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    If you rip your discs WiiFlow automatically puts them in the correct directory. It also names them correctly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by viepr149 View Post
    Ok guys...So I'm using a USB Loader (WiiFlow). To test it out I downloaded Super Mario All-Stars ISO. I used the WiiBackUpManager to convert the files to WBFS and place it on the USB. (I am using a 16gb Kingston DataTraveler G3. Formatted to NTFS)

I put it in my Wii and launch WiiFlow and it finds the game no problem.

The problem arose when I downloaded Super Mario Bros in a two-part file. Combined them using WinRAR into a .ISO file. I then followed the same procedure, converted using WiiBackUpManager and placed it on my USB flashdrive.

Only this time I doesn't show Super Mario Bros when I launch WiiFlow. (I also downloaded Smash Bros Brawl ISO and did some thing. Didn't show when I booted WiiFlow.)

What could be the problem? And what do I have to do to fix it.

Thanks,

Do you own the "Game/s", in which you referenced to??

EDIT: Also what is the 'Format" of the files..Example...., xxx01.rar?

You could be using the wrong program to "Combine" the files !
    Last edited by Jax; 07-31-2013 at 02:31 PM.

^if ever he combines them using a wrong program
    i recommend HJSPLIT to do the combining