Strange usbloader gx problem
Everything worked perfectlly till today when i discovered that certain wii game names are displayed incorrectly.
What i am trying to say is that for instance ''Okami'' is displayed as ''Kami'' and when i am trying to rename it from usbloader gx it works, but everytime usbloader gx reboots it looses the changes i made and is diplayed again as ''Kami''. The same thing is happening to a bunch other games (Conduit 2 instead of The conduit 2 etc).
The thing is that i have renamed almost all of my games (wii, gc and wiiware titles) with no problems except these 4-5 Wii titles that i mentioned, which till yesterday worked with no problems.
Any help would be appreciated,
Last edited by κογασ; 05-31-2013 at 05:59 AM.
So my problem is so strange that no one has any suggestions?
Last edited by κογασ; 06-02-2013 at 04:48 AM.
You make sure your SD card is in the Wii's SD slot and that the write enable notch on the card is correctly set?
Hey, thanks for answering,
Yes i have checked all the above
You're using FAT32, right? Did you try a game manager, or simply opted to use GX to rename?
Fat32 32kb clusters formatted. I tried Gx to rename them.
When i am trying to use Wii backup manager the names are displayed correctly.
And when i rename them through Gx it works, but fails to keep the changes after i restart Gx
Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
I too had this issue and I can tell you how I solved it but it will be a little bit, I'm not able to access my Wii at the moment. I can tell you right now the problem is the GameTDB files.
1 User Says Thank You SNES_Master For This Useful Post
You might want to make sure the pathing for GX is correct (pointed to the FAT32 portion where settings are). It could be reading it off the SD card instead of the drive...
Last edited by κογασ; 06-02-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Thats nice, welcome already