Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Kirby 20th Anniversary collection???

  1. #1

    Kirby 20th Anniversary collection???

    Hi I was wondering if anyone has experienced this game not working on Wiiflow?? every time I choose a classic game it automatically kicks me back to the wii menu screen? this is probably the only game I experienced this problem??
    Last edited by llaffer; 05-01-2013 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Font-hell

  2. #2
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,053
    Let's keep that font to a more "normal" appearance. Not a fan of Comic font in the first place, but no need for 24 pt font.

    I loaded up WiiFlow and tried launching the SNES Kirby game, and it worked just fine.

    Let's see a syscheck, to see if it's current. Directions on how to generate and post one are in my signature.
    [spoiler=Click Below for recommended Links]
    Guides:

    Download the latest:
    Latest Loaders CFG v70r65
    GX r1226
    WiiFlow 4.2.1
    Other downloads DM/DML 2.11
    [/spoiler]

  3. #3
    I have had that problem and I think it was fixed by using a newer cios or something like that.

    The Classic games are really VC ROM files and are played via the Wii VC.

  4. #4
    whoops sorry bout that ...
    And it seems to not load all the classics ? But I can play the new challenges just fine ? ...

    And for some reason I cant find where direction is llafer ? Only got my phone for Internet

  5. #5
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,053
    Quote Originally Posted by goku2004arb View Post
    whoops sorry bout that ...
    And it seems to not load all the classics ? But I can play the new challenges just fine ? ...

    And for some reason I cant find where direction is llafer ? Only got my phone for Internet
    Run & Post a Syscheck
    [spoiler=Click Below for recommended Links]
    Guides:

    Download the latest:
    Latest Loaders CFG v70r65
    GX r1226
    WiiFlow 4.2.1
    Other downloads DM/DML 2.11
    [/spoiler]

  6. #6
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,381
    Moved thread to Newbie Discussions Forum with one day auto expiring redirect.

  7. #7
    i did the system check and this is what i got

    sysCheck v2.1.0b19 by Double_A and R2-D2199, Nano
    ...runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).
    Region: NTSC-U
    System Menu 4.0/4.1U (v54449)
    Priiloader installed
    Drive date: 2006.09.07
    Homebrew Channel 1.1.0 running on IOS58
    HomebrewFilter ist nicht installiert
    Hollywood v0x11
    Console ID: 42686640
    Boot2 v4
    Found 205 titles.
    Found 51 IOS on this console. 3 of them are stub.
    IOS70 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    Report generated on 2013/05/02.

  8. #8
    and this was the ios check

    Spoiler

    Last edited by llaffer; 05-02-2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: adding spoiler tags, even though this syscheck is garbage

  9. #9
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,053
    Quote Originally Posted by goku2004arb View Post
    i did the system check and this is what i got

    sysCheck v2.1.0b19 by Double_A and R2-D2199, Nano
    ...runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).
    Region: NTSC-U
    System Menu 4.0/4.1U (v54449)
    Priiloader installed
    Drive date: 2006.09.07
    Homebrew Channel 1.1.0 running on IOS58
    HomebrewFilter ist nicht installiert
    Hollywood v0x11
    Console ID: 42686640
    Boot2 v4
    Found 205 titles.
    Found 51 IOS on this console. 3 of them are stub.
    IOS70 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    Report generated on 2013/05/02.
    I think you're missing a few lines. Like all of the details. And the spoiler tags.

    Check out the syscheck post again. Whatever that is, is completely unusable.
    Last edited by llaffer; 05-02-2013 at 08:57 AM.
    [spoiler=Click Below for recommended Links]
    Guides:

    Download the latest:
    Latest Loaders CFG v70r65
    GX r1226
    WiiFlow 4.2.1
    Other downloads DM/DML 2.11
    [/spoiler]

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    I think you're missing a few lines. Like all of the details. And the spoiler tags.

    Check out the syscheck post again. Whatever that is, is completely unusable.
    this is what i got hope this is the right check?

    Spoiler

    Last edited by Pob3008; 05-02-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •