Thread: Wii 3.3u menu and wii fit plus

Thanks

Wii 3.3u menu and wii fit plus

I have wii with menu version(I hope) shown as 3.3u . Is this a Korean wii ? It is bought from ebay, I want to run WII fit plus. Got ESPAL and Multi5 version from a friend and burned it to DVD. But none of them played . I got only the disk spinning sound and a black screen for ESPAL and Error #002 for Multi5. Any idea how to proceed to get WiiFit plus working. I want to first find out if Wii fit plus indeed works with my WII and then buy balance board. Please help. You guys are the experts.
    Last edited by arun.george.1981; 05-05-2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: removing pirated words

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 2,026 Posts
    I don't know why you want to announce that you are a pirate. It really isn't necessary and kinda ties our hands with helping you.

WiiHacks Staff
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 1,075 Posts

Click Below for recommended Links

Thanks
    I bought Wii Fit Plus original which costed me around 180$. I am not able to play this. It splashes a message in white so quickly that I cannot read. I still use Backup Laucher to launch. I tried disc channel also. But that does not work either. can you help now?
    Last edited by arun.george.1981; 05-05-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: removing some stuff

5. 1 User Says Thank You arun.george.1981 For This Useful Post