Thread: My Wii has a Neogamma Autoboot but im not sure how to install more channels

Unhappy My Wii has a Neogamma Autoboot but im not sure how to install more channels

well i got this wii from a local mall from my place. they said it can read burned games but heres the problem pls bare with me.

so i got a channel of neogamma autoboot on my wii but some of the games i burned didnt actually worked on it like No More Heroes 1 and 2 and Madden NFL10. but im not sure what neogamma version i have (maybe you can tell me, everytime i open the channel i see 2 disks overlapping each other, a wii disk at the back and a dvd disk in front). so i thought maybe i can update this channel. but i dont see anyway to update it. my wii is on version 4.3U. and neogamma is the only channel i see in my wii homescreen. and i dont see any way to add a new channel

i tried using letterbomb (because thats the only way for my version) so that i can check if im missing something by going back to the start of hacking using a 16gb SD card but the letterbomb is not showing up in my messages screen. i know i did all steps required to use letterbomb but nothing showed up in my wii inbox. i red in some threads that some people also had the same problem because they used a 16gb sd card but im not sure tho.

so anyway heres my question/s:

am i doing something wrong?

why is letterbomb not working?

what should i do to be able to install some more channels? (like usb loader)

is it bad that i rehack a wii that is already hacked?

how can i update my neogamma to latest so that i can run some new games?

thanks in advance.

im new to wii hacking so you may see some more threads with my name on it.

some games i burned worked on my wii btw. like super mario galaxy 2, spiderman shattered dimensions, Monster hunter(pretty laggy), and 007 Golden Eye.
    Last edited by cjizzle; 04-06-2013 at 06:36 AM.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    First things first, you better take a read of the FORUM RULES. You are treading a thin line regarding a certain section. After that, make a post in the Introduce Yourself section. You will be greeted with a bunch of info and links that will answer all of your above questions.