Project 64 is one of the best Nintendo 64 emulators for Windows.
After eight years and one month the Team Project 64 has released to the public PJ64 2.1 along with the 2.0 source code.
SpoilerReleased 2.1, it now has glide64 in the installer.
- Make sure current dir is base folder (not screnshot)
- Initialize eeprom to 0xFF instead of 0x00
- Add LL and SC to Analyze Instruction
- ignore 0x0407000D as an opcode in analysis
- Make it easier for plugins to read directories from the emu
- fix per game rsp plugin
- updated rdb file
- Added version to the installer
- Get Settings to go through the emulator
- Get Glide64, GlideHQ, Glitch64 to be a single dll
- Read texture directory from emulator
- Fix up getting functions from texture lib
- Update to 18.104.22.168 provided by squall
Last edited by Nes_player4LIFE; 05-02-2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Info added
Aww beat me to it xD
After 5 years or so of using v1.6, this provides a big boost in performance!
The code has been completely re-written by Zilmar. If you're still using 1.6, you can finally escape from the 2006 era.
Before the release, users were forced to leave donations. Now it's out, free of charge. Future releases might charge though.
It''s still a bit buggy but at least it's released.
Project 64 is now any will always be a free program; donations were required for beta testing access.
Edited title to reflect current-most version.