Thread: Kirby's Epic Yarn not working

Thanks

Kirby's Epic Yarn not working

I have searched and searched and most people say this game works fine but it's giving me problems.

Using USB Loader GX r1209 I get a black or blue screen error as soon as I load saying an error has occured blah blah.

Wii Flow loads the game but semi freezes at the menu screen, the controller stops working, it shows as connected but I can't select or move the options.

I have tried ripping it a few times and with each loader and the result is the same. I tried a few different CIOS, the 249 base 56 from the softmod guide and I tried the latest d2x v10.

The game plays fine from disc and I verified the rip is good by running it in Dolphin.

I am out of ideas. Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Is that the latest rev of GX? I've lost track of all the revs lol.
    If not, you should upgrade GX to the latest revision. Link below..
    USBLoader_GX_V3_0_AllinOnePackage_IOS249.zip - usbloader-gui - The ultimative All-In-One package for USB Loader GX v3.0 (boot IOS 249) - USB Loader GX: GUI for Waninkoko´s USB Loader (based on libwiigui) - Google Project Hosting
    Before that you could try deleting the GX config file on your SD card, then boot GX again, and see if that works.

Thanks
    It is the latest I think, it's the version from snes masters devolution guide. All my other games work great with it.