Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vWii SDcard questions.

vWii SDcard questions.

i have a microSD Adapter and then a micro sd 2gb card, Which ill use to mod my vWii, now the questions is after i use that micro sd card would i be able to use wiiflow to legally rip games to a micro sdHC 32gb card and play it off that? planning to buy a usb HDD later on. Just making sure if i can use the micro SDhc 32gb to play wbfs formated wii games without any issues, before i buy super smash brothers and a wii mote, and nunchuk.
    Last edited by iNTeNSE305; 03-12-2013 at 06:35 PM.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    I believe CFG supports SD loading. Never tried it on the vWii though. And you are missing a key piece of info in the vWii guide:
    - A standard SD card, 2GB or less, FULLY formatted to FAT32.

Alright thanks, buddy. I'm guessing the adapter won't work then. ahh what the hell, i'll buy it all Thanks. lol.

Btw what's a good usb hard drive you recommend 60-90$ range that works good? 100GB - 1TB Thanks.
    Last edited by iNTeNSE305; 03-12-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Douchebag/Scammer
    Western digital my passport, 500gb, usb 3.0/2.0-+$75(walmart) very fast, sleek and small, lots of room, I suggest this hard drive to all my customers!!

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyonE View Post
    Western digital my passport, 500gb, usb 3.0/2.0-+$75(walmart) very fast, sleek and small, lots of room, I suggest this hard drive to all my customers!!
    any extra cables needed to be bought?

Douchebag/Scammer
    no, just a usb into the wii(which is included), no power cable needed for this ext.hd

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyonE View Post
    no, just a usb into the wii(which is included), no power cable needed for this ext.hd
    Alright so ill be able to play wbfs formated games installed with wiiflow on my Wiiu/vWii?

Douchebag/Scammer
    yup. they work great on my wii's

Alright man thanks alot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast