Savegame Manager GX r127 - for vWii ONLY!
A SaveGame & Mii Manager for the vWii with GUI based on LibWiiGui by Tantric, WiiXplorer and UsbLoaderGx sources.
- SDHC and USB2 support
- USB support FAT, NTFS and EXT2FS
- Official saves support (data.bin)
- Protected saves support
- Mii Support
- Multilanguage support
- Custom Font support
- SaveGame download
- WiiTDB support
- Display informations about Savegames in a special window(Name, Subname, ID, BlockSize, Icon)
- Display informations about Miis in a special window(Name, Creator, Date, Gender, Favorite Color)
- Extract, Install, Delete, Copy, Move fonctions are available
- Custom Background Music support (AIF/MP3/OGG/BNS/WAV)
- Online AutoUpdate
- Homebrew Browser
- Channel Browser
- WiiLoad .dol receiver
- Widesreen support
Looks good mate.
Hi. This seems so cool. Would this work to edit saved game files like to hack them? Thanks.
Please add this info to top post:
Transfering EmuNAND saves.
To transfer EmuNAND saves configure SaveGame Manager GX to Access the NAND.bin
Transverse to Global Settings/Features Menu select Emu Nand browser and tag to ON then Back.
SaveGame Manager GX will take a moment to read the location of NAND.bin (SD root:/ )
Now go back to main page of SGM_GX and at the top of the screen select the leftmost tab.
You will see new options as described:
SD, Wii, Mii, Emu, EmuMii.
Select (Emu) Click on your save and Extract to Default (SD/Savegames)
On the lower left hand comer select the Icon that looks like a return arrow for automation.
Once the saves are extracted pull SD card and copy them to your Wii U SD/Savegame directory and reverse the process.
The SD tab should be open and your saves ready to install to SD/NAND.