Thread: How to UNSOFTMOD a Wii (Moved from "Softmod ANY Wii" Thread)

How to UNSOFTMOD a Wii (Moved from "Softmod ANY Wii" Thread)

Posted here a few days ago. Still stuck on getting the rest of the soft mod off my wii. Re-read the tutorial to see if I missed something and can't seem to see where I went wrong. On step 3b I still have the Trucha bug on a few IOS. When trying to install the wad files they fail on the ones in my syscheck. When I started the guide I was running 4.2U. Now my syscheck says I am at 4.1U after step 2. Can someone please help me in the right direction. Maybe I need to just start over and re-softmod the wii but I was trying to get it back to normal. Here is my syscheck file again. Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

Last edited by BigNebraskaFan; 02-13-2013 at 06:58 PM.

nightstah
    Um, you're posting in the WRONG thread for that fella. In a moment, I will remove that post, in fact.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place. I posted in How to Unmod a softmodded wii and nobody had replied in a few days. Still stuck. I edited my first post with more information. I hope someone can help me. Once again sorry for the clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNebraskaFan View Post
    Sorry for posting in the wrong place. I posted in How to Unmod a softmodded wii and nobody had replied in a few days. Still stuck. I edited my first post with more information. I hope someone can help me. Once again sorry for the clutter.
    And you posted there again yesterday. Cross-posting just happens to be against the rules here at WiiHacks (which you would've know had you read them).
    SM 4.1 (v499) - BootMii/IOS v1.5 - HBC 1.1.2 - Priiloader 0.8b6 - d2x v9(r49) - WiiFlow 4.1.1
    [SPOILER=Must read threads]Thinking About Hacking a Wii? Read This First.
    Brick Prevention
    Softmod ANY Wii (updated 03/30/2013)
    How To Run & Post A System Check[/SPOILER][SPOILER=Helpful threads]USB Compatibility List
    FAT32 Formatting
    WiiFlow Guide
    Troublesome Games And Their Solution
    Error Index[/SPOILER]
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

Sorry for making a mess. I just was not getting a response and was wondering if I was posting in the wrong place. Should I wait for a response here or try in the other thread? Thanks.