Thread: GC - Dios Mios - Devolution plus lots of questions!

GC - Dios Mios - Devolution plus lots of questions!

Hello WiiHacks, I have followed your softmod any wii guide and everything is working fine - so Thanks for the great guide.
    You have such a wealth of information but it is easy to get confused with what does what and the things you need!

I am now at a bit of a cross roads with what to use for GC games via USB. I am using USB Loader GX.

I have all my GC iso on my PC so I believe I cannot use these ISO with Devolution as this app needs to rip the games itself, is this correct?

I no longer have a memory card, is devolution the only GC app that has memory card emulation?

Is there a way to pull my VC games from a my old Wii and put them onto my new soft modded Wii along with my save data for my games? and could I have this on a USB device instead of installing it as a channel?

I do not want to fill up my memory with saves for Wii games and VC titles and run out of space. What is the easiest option for Nand emulation? I think this is something USB Loader can do, but i'm unsure. Do I need to have nand emulation if it is possible to use my VC games from a USB device?

Apologies if I am asking stupid questions, there is so many things to read here I cannot find the relevent information, I find things that I think are what I want but am unsure and don't want to risk a brick.

Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    You can use those rips with Devolution as long as they are 1:1 copies and you have the discs to verify ownership.

Dios Mios also has memory card emulation.

The rest of your questions; research EmuNAND

I don't have all of my originals, I ripped them for use with Dolphin but I do not get accurate emulation with all my rips. I only kept the rare games (Zelda collectors edition, Starfox Assualt) but I want to play through Timesplitters 3 now I have 100% number 2.

I will look at Dios Mios, I thought it needed devolution to work. Will it be possible to play my rips which I no longer own the originals for with this?

Thanks for the advice on emuNAND, is there a particular app you would recomend that has superior functionality? I apologise for questions, I am using pass through on my phone as I am changing ISP and it is very slow for loading web pages.

Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    Sorry, if you don't own the games anymore no further help can be offered as that is piracy...