Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good source for roms NES, SNES ??

Us Good source for roms NES, SNES ??

I have been searching for quite a bit for NES and SNES roms that can be played through emulator in Homebrew Channel on Wii ( I think thats the way it works if not correct me please ) and I haven't been successful in my search. Can someone help me in this? Thanks for your help & suggestions in advance.

just get VC/injected VC games =P those are the ones youre gonna play for the most part anyways

I've searched too.
    Anyone have a good source?

I'd like to run the SNES9x emulator and have heaps of roms

cheers

It is nice to have the vc games but I have also gotten an emulater for nes and super nes and there is a site "the old computer that has almost any rom you want. I beleive I got the emulators from Demonoid but not 100% sure just look around your torrent sites I just search Wii and see what there is even if there are not to many seeders the files are not that large. I am sure there are other places to get these emulators did you already try to google wii emulators???

If you're looking for .smc and .nes roms go to Romulation.com - video games Resources and Information. This website is for sale! you have to be a member to download roms though.

Just about any decent torrent tracker or link site have roms galore.

Question sryifican'tputlinks

rom dash world dot com.
    cool rom dot com

>_>

I'm scared to post that link, last time I posted a link to roms on a forum I got banned... I don't see how though, as they're legal for the first 24 hours... And fully legal if you buy them. Hell, I would've never bought the Final Fantasy II original(SNES. actually V?) if I hadn't gotten addicted to the rom version.

I don't know how you didn't get a million hits on google though. Seriously. I've found so many HUNDREDS of rom sites it's not funny, just by typing the name of the game I wanted with "Rom" in the search.

Unless you want a copyrighted game like Mario, Kirba, Blah, and stuffs. Those're hard to find without torrents.

((((It's been a while since I checked out coolrom...<click... OMG -joygasm- they have Sega dreamcast isos now!>))))

read Jiiprah post(Part Three: Emulation)

this is were i found all my fav games in rom form
    Last edited by exxtreme76401; 02-05-2009 at 07:21 PM.

Ca can i use pc roms?

I've got a ton of snes roms and nes roms that i've emulated on my pc. Am I able to use the .nes (from the nes files) or the .smc or .srm files (from the super nes) ? If this is possible it would make my life easier. . . . . .please don't hit me admiral. . . . seem to have an iron fist for stupid questions j/k

roms etc.

you can find anything here and you dont have to join I find all my stuff here
    4shared.com - free file sharing and storage
    just look for .smc files in search
    Last edited by KAPON; 02-25-2009 at 11:19 AM. Reason: update

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast