Thread: Ios problems & hard drive problems

Ios problems & hard drive problems

hey i am just wondering if i need to install the ios's when i have updated my wii to 4.3 and are the ios's to load usb hard drives plus i can only get use memory sticks to work i have a hard drive caddie Removed outside commercial link. and have tried loads of diffrent hard drives i am using the lateset version of home brew i am also using usb loader cfg and loader gx plsz help THANK YOU
    Last edited by bmarlo; 01-03-2013 at 04:16 PM. Reason: No outside commercial links thanks.

Did you follow the Any Wii guide? What format is your drive? More info needed.

Quote Originally Posted by mark4life View Post
    hey i am just wondering if i need to install the ios's when i have updated my wii to 4.3 and are the ios's to load usb hard drives plus i can only get use memory sticks to work i have a hard drive caddie Removed outside commercial link. and have tried loads of diffrent hard drives i am using the lateset version of home brew i am also using usb loader cfg and loader gx plsz help THANK YOU
    Yes i followed the soft mod for any wii guide and ive tried fat32 and slitting my hard drive into 2 partition's and ive also tried WBFS format

Have you checked here-->http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...lity-list.html
    to see if your drive is compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by mark4life View Post
    Yes i followed the soft mod for any wii guide and ive tried fat32 and slitting my hard drive into 2 partition's and ive also tried WBFS format
    will only the hard drives in the USB Compatibility List work ?

The drives on the list are known to work. If yours isn't on the list, chances are it doesn't.
    Post a syscheck anyway, so we can rule out anything else.
    http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...tem-check.html

ok i will do a system check and post it tomoz as its very late now here lol

ps thanks for the help