Thread: Cannot back up games on USB Loader GX

Cannot back up games on USB Loader GX

ok I have a bunch of games already on my hard drive that work fine, I have been playing them. However when I try to make a new copy of my games to back up, I go through all the step, everything appears to work, the game comes up on my list, but when I click on it to play it just loops me back out to the main menu?

How many different games have you tried? What titles? It could be that the game(s) in question may require a specific IOS to load.

two games. One was Carnival Minigolf and the other Just Dance 3

How come the game loops you back to GX main menu ? Neither black screen, nor white screen ?

no it loops me back to the Wii main menu - not even the USB loader menu, and I don't know why, that is what I am asking

Quote Originally Posted by jsfreak123 View Post
    no it loops me back to the Wii main menu - not even the USB loader menu, and I don't know why, that is what I am asking
    Simply bcoz you don't have the LOADER's boot.dol in SD card, or usbHDD.

the USB loaders boot.dol? then why are all my other games already on my USB working fine?

Which IOS is required for that new game to play, before you put it to GX for backup?
    Last edited by billyhome; 12-18-2012 at 12:52 AM.

Let's see a sysCheck.
    SM 4.1 (v499) - BootMii/IOS v1.5 - HBC 1.1.2 - Priiloader 0.8b6 - d2x v9(r49) - WiiFlow 4.1.1
    [SPOILER=Must read threads]Thinking About Hacking a Wii? Read This First.
    Brick Prevention
    Softmod ANY Wii (updated 03/30/2013)
    How To Run & Post A System Check[/SPOILER][SPOILER=Helpful threads]USB Compatibility List
    FAT32 Formatting
    WiiFlow Guide
    Troublesome Games And Their Solution
    Error Index[/SPOILER]
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.