Thread: When I go to the USB Loader GX it goes right back to the Wii Menu

Thanks

When I go to the USB Loader GX it goes right back to the Wii Menu

So I followed the rules of the Homebrew guide on this site. Everything looks good. I have the homebrew channels with the wads and the priiloader is set up too plus it shows me the channels like USB Loader GX and Wii Flow. However I put SSBB (Japanese) on my Sandisk 16 GB and when I go to the USB Loader GX to play it it shows the logo for about 5 seconds before going back to the Wii Menu. Is it due to me using a USB flashdrive and not a HDD? I tried quite a few times and believe I have everything installed since I know i followed the setup guide well. Is there a way to check to see if it all installed right? On the Homebrew Channel I only have WiiMod and the two Priiloaders. I have the USB Loader GX and Wii Flow as channels

Thanks
    Thanked 2,686 Times in 1,971 Posts
    Did you do chapter 3 in the guide? The sd card must be in the Wii with the apps from Chapter 3 correctly on it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Did you do chapter 3 in the guide? The sd card must be in the Wii with the apps from Chapter 3 correctly on it.

Ah thanks must of over looked it. Hopefully a USB flashdrive can load games. I guess I need to format it first then put the game on. Don't have a HDD so hope this works