Thread: Help with homebrew hack plz

Help with homebrew hack plz

Ok. I followed a tutorial, and at first I could not even get the letterbomb to show up in my messages, but I deleted the files I had saved, and re-downloaded. The letterbomb now shows up, I get the scam warning screen, press one, it goes onto two other black screens and after I hit continue on the last one, the screen just turns black, and my wii flashes. I left it for 10 min, nothing. I know I DL'd the right version, 4.3U. What am I doing wrong?

are u using a 1 or 2 gig fat formatted sd card?

Softmod ANY Wii
    | USB-FAT32 | Error Index | Chat!
    An Introduction To Wii Hacking - MUST READ for all new Wii Hackers
    If I have been of help to you, please click the "Thanks" icon to the left.

2gb formatted sd card. I got it to install but I am getting the error message "bootmii can only be installed as an ios" though, is there a tutorial for how to do this?

Thats not an error message, but informational. It means you dont have a wii that has a bug in boot1 that allows bootmii to be installed as boot2. Read the newbies guide in my sig.

-Blu

Softmod ANY Wii
    | USB-FAT32 | Error Index | Chat!
    An Introduction To Wii Hacking - MUST READ for all new Wii Hackers
    If I have been of help to you, please click the "Thanks" icon to the left.

ok - when I try to access the USB from the home brew channel now, I am getting a "exception dsi occurred on loading"

did you follow this tutorial specifically? if not follow it. Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

I had not, but I went and redid everything according to that tutorial! thank you! works now =)))