Thread: Shop Recomendations plz..

Shop Recomendations plz..

Hey guys i was looking to buy some DsiXL flash carts and the recommended sites seem to be down could anyone recommend a shop to buy one. TIA!!

Removed Outside Link,a wholesale store , provide cheapest flashcart ,quicker shipping,work with them several times,everything went smoothly.
    Last edited by Jax; 02-06-2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Please No Out Side Links...

dsflashcart you must run this site, just placed an order thanks for the info.

so which one did you use to buy? let me know if it's trusted because i ordered from a site and no response
    ssin

ya i order 2 acekards from Buy acekard 2i, r4i gold 3ds, dstwo, ace3ds flashcards for low prices-dsflashcart.com. he sent me R4i's instead but thanks that he did because acekard dosent have and upated firmware for the new 1.4.5 nds firmware.

Ok I ordered one now all I need is to get Rom games and save it the the micro flash, is that right or should I have to do something else?

Yeah, you need to put the rom games on the sd card, and you also need to put the firmware files on the sd card.
    Do yourself a favor, don't buy crappy flashcarts.

Hi all i had my Ds working for a good time. but I dont know what happened? when i insert my r4i gold ds dont recognize it. do you know why please? i didnt change anything latest update 4.5.0-10u. what shoul i do
    ssin

So you even can not see the icon when you turn on your 3DS with or without sd card?
    Do yourself a favor, don't buy crappy flashcarts.