Thread: 2 problems

2 problems

Hi ive got 2 small problems first one is I've done the modding stuff to wii and all went well ive blocked updates but when i go to shop channel it says something about update it to use it .Is that safe to do ?
    The second problem is iam trying to use a 2.5 hard drive with caddy case ive formated it with wii backup man i can transfer the backups but when i plug it into wiiit says no hd found . the hard drive cable what comes with it has 2 ends on one side and one on the other the shop said the two ends is for that bit extra power but looks like wii dosent any ideas

after on-line update, you're fired !
    visit Guide: Softmod Any Wii for a release. install SHOP-Channel_v21.wad, manually.

connect the Dual-end to the Wii. Note the postions of the data cable and the power cable.
    usbWii.jpg
    Last edited by billyhome; 11-29-2012 at 03:59 AM.

thanks billyhome ive installed shop channel now thats ok now the wii seems to not like that cable me backups dont run it seems to turn harddrive off

everything will work if you plug in everything right in the right postion with the right cable.
    goodluck.