Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: unortherised device has been detectid,

  1. #1

    unortherised device has been detectid,

    hi can some one help i have done a search but a lot of data i have wii 3.4 with a mobchip but not sure wat chip is in it i am geting the unortherised device has been detectid,on i my backup but origanal games are on ok can some help with this if poss

  2. #2
    you need to open it up to find out what chip you have you may need to update your chips fw.

  3. #3
    i think it was a wiikey.he had It done about 2 years ago updated wii from internet its @ 3.4 but done't think updated chip unless it dose it by internet he said if started with mario kart he thinks a backup copy and thanks for quick reply

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun384 View Post
    i think it was a wiikey.he had It done about 2 years ago updated wii from internet its @ 3.4 but done't think updated chip unless it dose it by internet he said if started with mario kart he thinks a backup copy and thanks for quick reply
    wow, that's painful to read.

    Brew

  5. #5
    if its mario kart, you 100% need to update the chip *you might be SOL* but thats how you fix error 001 is a chip update

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    if its mario kart, you 100% need to update the chip *you might be SOL* but thats how you fix error 001 is a chip update
    what do you mean you might be SOL

  7. #7
    SOL = $hit Out of Luck

  8. #8
    so can it be fixed with the update and why am i SOL

  9. #9

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by shaun384 View Post
    so can it be fixed with the update and why am i SOL
    Unfortuantely, the wiikey (version 1) is no longer being supported. So your only opton will be to upgrade to a newer (currently supported) modchip, or start using homebrew. BTW, with wiikey 1 you are SOL.

  10. #10
    can i take the chip out then softmod it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •