Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unortherised device has been detectid,

unortherised device has been detectid,

hi can some one help i have done a search but a lot of data i have wii 3.4 with a mobchip but not sure wat chip is in it i am geting the unortherised device has been detectid,on i my backup but origanal games are on ok can some help with this if poss

you need to open it up to find out what chip you have you may need to update your chips fw.

i think it was a wiikey.he had It done about 2 years ago updated wii from internet its @ 3.4 but done't think updated chip unless it dose it by internet he said if started with mario kart he thinks a backup copy and thanks for quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by shaun384 View Post
    i think it was a wiikey.he had It done about 2 years ago updated wii from internet its @ 3.4 but done't think updated chip unless it dose it by internet he said if started with mario kart he thinks a backup copy and thanks for quick reply
    wow, that's painful to read.

Brew

if its mario kart, you 100% need to update the chip *you might be SOL* but thats how you fix error 001 is a chip update

Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    if its mario kart, you 100% need to update the chip *you might be SOL* but thats how you fix error 001 is a chip update
    what do you mean you might be SOL

SOL = $hit Out of Luck

so can it be fixed with the update and why am i SOL

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by shaun384 View Post
    so can it be fixed with the update and why am i SOL
    Unfortuantely, the wiikey (version 1) is no longer being supported. So your only opton will be to upgrade to a newer (currently supported) modchip, or start using homebrew. BTW, with wiikey 1 you are SOL.

can i take the chip out then softmod it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast