Version 4.3u - Do I Require a Game for SoftMOD?
Just new to the forums and have done some reading.
Just to be clear will I require one of the mentioned games in "softmod any wii guide" for version 4.3u?
Thanks in advance.
You can use letter bomb or one of the games to mod your wii. I would just use the letter bomb method. No need for the game exploit.
Originally Posted by whistlerxp
Thanks that's what I was hoping.
Just a few more questions and I think I am all set.
1. What does 450 free blocks of nand space mean?
2. In the guide it recommends to Downgrade to/Upgrade to/Install System Menu v4.1, should this be done?
3. After the softmod is complete how often in the future will updates be required, frequently or only as newer games are released.
4. Should I not connect the Wii to the Internet once completed?
1. Go to Data Management --> Game data --> Wii. There it will be written in the bottom how much free space you have.
2. I would do that only if I were on a system menu lower than 4.1. However, I don't think it's necessary for 4.2 or 4.3 users.
3. That depends on whether Nintendo releases new shop channel updates, firmware updates for the Wii, etc.
4. Connecting to the Internet is fine once completed. Thankfully the Wii isn't like the Xbox 360 or the PlayStation 3 where you get banned from online for modding your console.