Thread: FReezing install of games

Ca FReezing install of games

The three games I am trying to install on the HDD (wd 500G portable) are freezing below 1% being done. all at different level (.14%, .43%and .71%) The wii is freezing totally. I am using cfg usbloader v70r15. I do not know what to do to fix that. Could you please help me.

Thank you

is your WD of usb-3.0 ?
    use a 160~320GB usb-2.0 HDD to complete the "INSTALL" job. or use a 8GB usb flash drive. preformat them at wbfs, using Wii Backup Manager.
    then, clone your backup to the huge WD.
    fyi. i used 160GB in an IDE usb-2.0 box, never fail at INSTALL.

Is it a WD Passport. Had nothing but problems with that drive. It was very slow on windows but worked well on cfg with a FAT32 file system. Stopped working on windows (tried several PCs) but still worked on cfg ! Took it back and got a refund in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by billyhome View Post
    is your WD of usb-3.0 ?
    use a 160~320GB usb-2.0 HDD to complete the "INSTALL" job. or use a 8GB usb flash drive. preformat them at wbfs, using Wii Backup Manager.
    then, clone your backup to the huge WD.
    fyi. i used 160GB in an IDE usb-2.0 box, never fail at INSTALL.
    If i understand correctly what you are saying, you are telling me to install the game on a different HDD and then transfer the data to my passport.

I tried it and the install workrd fine but how can I transfer the data from the usb stick wbfs to the passport hdd 500g formatted with fat 32

Thank you for the help
    Last edited by Gringo2; 10-21-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Gringo, your understanding is about right. While it works, whatever it takes, just do it at your own risk. Be brave. :P

Using WiiBackupManager, you can copy/clone/transfer game files between USB devices. Tried with succeed ?
    Last edited by billyhome; 10-21-2012 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by billyhome View Post
    Using WiiBackupManager, you can copy/clone/transfer game files between USB devices. Tried with succeed ?
    How can I transfer from a usb stick formatted to wbfs to a hdd formatted with fat32. Should I reformat the hdd to wbfs?

Thank you everything is working correctly