Thread: i cant get games to work anymore

i cant get games to work anymore

Hi,
    It's been a while since I burnt any wii games but recently burnt 3 games and none of them work. All my old games still work fine but with the new ones I just get timeout. I have used 2 different burners and burnt games at 6x, 4x,2x and 1x using verbs and still just get timeout.
    Is there something I'm forgetting to do when burning ?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Running on neogammaR6 ios249

get the latest neogamma, it works for u.
    R6 is out.

thankyou billy will do

I updated to neogamma R9 and still no look. All discs have been verified with imgburn so I know its not the burning thats the issue or at least thats what should be the case, so I'm at a loss and yet older burns still work and work with neoR9
    I'm stumped at this stage

keep in mind:
    what're those newly burnt games ? pirate copies or retail backups of yours ?
    what brand of dvd-r is causing you a hard time ?
    is the cIOS-249 of latest version ?

The games that I burnt are old games that I had on my pc hard drive that got scratched so in essence all I'm doing is re-burning them. I always use verbs, but what you say about about the latest version of cios-249 I will check out. But if a game worked before but the same game wont work now I would be suprised if that was the issue but I will investigate
    Thanks again

To ease your disc play, keep at 4.1x, the latest cIos249 and the latest NeoGamma.
    lovely!

You may need to update your ios, and cios you can do that with the Softmod Any Wii Guide
    Last edited by artrip; 10-09-2012 at 06:48 AM.

Yeah artrip, having done lots of reading I've come to the conclusion that that is what I need to do
    Thanks