Thread: help updating

help updating

Im currently running 3.3u. Just started foolin with wii again. I installed and updated a bunch of cios/ios. I got madden 2013 to work so good sign. I really wanted to play skyward sword so i tried to update to 4.1 threw dop mii. I downloaded ios 60 from the nus site manually and installed. All seemed well but now none of the games will load. I have homebrew and all apps still working. Im assuming if i update to 4.2 all will work? I need yi be put in right direction. Also instslled dv2 v6, i think.

I'm currently on 4.3u, and i'm able to play the newest wii backups that i own. I would suggest upgrading to 4.3u since it's stable, and then installing dv2 v8 Final. Make sure to get the latest backup launchers as well. Since you are updating quite a bit.

How do u get games on homebrew

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnburns View Post
    Im currently running 3.3u. Just started foolin with wii again. I installed and updated a bunch of cios/ios. I got madden 2013 to work so good sign. I really wanted to play skyward sword so i tried to update to 4.1 threw dop mii. I downloaded ios 60 from the nus site manually and installed. All seemed well but now none of the games will load. I have homebrew and all apps still working. Im assuming if i update to 4.2 all will work? I need yi be put in right direction. Also instslled dv2 v6, i think.
    Please Post a system check.Link->How To Post A System Check.