WiiFlow ERROR - Exception (DSI) Occurred!
I am getting this error "Exception (DSI) Occurred!" when loading from my USB External Hard Drive (on the compatibility list) in WiiFlow. It doesn't happen with a specific game - it is sporadic between different games. When this happens the Wii freezes and then I immediately restart the wii use USB Loader GX and it works fine. I have attached a screenshot so you can see what is happening. Any ideas as to why this is happening and how to fix it?
A few notes: (1) I successfully modded using softmod any wii (2) this happens on games that have successfully loaded with wiiflow in the past. (3) This happened using a USB Flash drive then I switched to my hard drive, and it still happened.
Welcome to my world. Only difference for me is Usb loader gx doesnt even work.
I did a little more research: Apparently there was a similar thread. The advice was given by bMario:
just right click
on the Meta.XML file, then scroll down to edit and click it.
Then Notepad will open up with some code in it.
Simply delete the line <no_ios_reload/>, then click on file in the top left corner
and save it. Done. Put your SD card back in your Wii.
I got the same "Exception (DSI) occurred" error. The fix from bMario quoted by JoeP121 above didn't help.
After I installed a new Wiiflow forwarder channel using the installer listed here: https://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/list, everything worked fine again.
Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
Locking a 2-year-old zombie thread.
Click Below for recommended Links
Download the latest: