Thread: Loading Backups from 32GB SDcard - Class 4...6...10? Is there any difference?

Loading Backups from 32GB SDcard - Class 4...6...10? Is there any difference?

I want to load backups off of a 32GB SDcard. Class 4 is pretty cheap, should I pay more to get a Class 6 or Class 10 card?

Will I *notice* any difference in loading speeds? I don't mean theoretical differences, but obvious ones.

Really I did search the forums...couldn't find much on this.
    Google gave me a few conflicting accounts, but I want to know for sure.

Honestly, I've run my class 4 SanDisc SDHC 8Gb... It's poor 4Mb/s transfer rate, as slow as that seems, is more than enough transfer rate for any gamecube/wii game. I've played directly from a USB 3.0/2.0 Toshiba Harddrive, the original Wii Disc, AND the SDHC C4 card... All in all, I'm VERY impressed with the amount of crisp-ness it can offer. There is no lag, no buffer times, nothing. If it were me bud, I would get the C4 as a good temporary until you get an HDD (that is if you decide you wish to get one down the line)
    [spoiler="Skeptical?"]Everytime I update u on a post, I download ALL of the files I need to help you install, and head straight to my wii to test them... I put my system at risk to help you out, so if I seem unsure, I'll get there... Don't criticize.
    [/spoiler]
    <----Hit the "Thanks" button if I've offered some helpful advice! W00t!

Thanks for the advice angelsosa.
    It's good to know that a Class 4 will do the trick. I'm thinking I can get by with a 32GB and swap out games when I need to.

It works wonders, in combination with WiiXplorer, your pc and CleanRip, you'll be trading out files and ripping cds like nothing
    [spoiler="Skeptical?"]Everytime I update u on a post, I download ALL of the files I need to help you install, and head straight to my wii to test them... I put my system at risk to help you out, so if I seem unsure, I'll get there... Don't criticize.
    [/spoiler]
    <----Hit the "Thanks" button if I've offered some helpful advice! W00t!