Thread: USB Loader GX 3.0 Cache titles

Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA

USB Loader GX 3.0 Cache titles

I'm having a issue with the GameTDB file naming some of my games incorrectly or CAPS LOCKING the titles....quite annoying. I've tried editing the names myself but they always revert back. I looked through the settings but don't know which one I need to fix my problem. Can someone help me here? I thought it may be cache titles but turning that off and on doesn't appear to do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

Have you tried disabling the network before running the loaders to check to see if they're not auto-updating the [XXXE01]/[XXXU01] named-type files? ALSO have you tried deleting the file cache for the loader using the file?
    [spoiler="Skeptical?"]Everytime I update u on a post, I download ALL of the files I need to help you install, and head straight to my wii to test them... I put my system at risk to help you out, so if I seem unsure, I'll get there... Don't criticize.
    [/spoiler]
    <----Hit the "Thanks" button if I've offered some helpful advice! W00t!

VWA
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsosa
    Have you tried disabling the network before running the loaders to check to see if they're not auto-updating the [XXXE01]/[XXXU01] named-type files? ALSO have you tried deleting the file cache for the loader using the file?
    How to I do that?

USB Loader has the apps directory: Root:\Apps\USBLoaderGX, and a cache-loader set: Root:\usb-loader\
    Run this program, so we can double-check which folder to mark-off on your SD card, load it up, and run this program in it's root contents: LINK!
    (You probably have seen me recommend this file in almost every post lol, but there's a method to it lol) Extract it/check the walkthrough, return the results here.
    [spoiler="Skeptical?"]Everytime I update u on a post, I download ALL of the files I need to help you install, and head straight to my wii to test them... I put my system at risk to help you out, so if I seem unsure, I'll get there... Don't criticize.
    [/spoiler]
    <----Hit the "Thanks" button if I've offered some helpful advice! W00t!

VWA
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsosa
    USB Loader has the apps directory: Root:\Apps\USBLoaderGX, and a cache-loader set: Root:\usb-loader\
    Run this program, so we can double-check which folder to mark-off on your SD card, load it up, and run this program in it's root contents: LINK!
    (You probably have seen me recommend this file in almost every post lol, but there's a method to it lol) Extract it/check the walkthrough, return the results here.
    Ok, I'll have to wait till tomorrow or whenever the next chance I get it. but I'll post back when I try it